Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
10 Oct 2011

AM Epcot
Sunshine Seasons
Pork Chop, Banana Cake, Chocolate Mousse Cake, Chocolate Milk, Orange Juice
2CS

This meal was HUGE. The chops were at least an inch thick. Thought it was going to be tough trying to cut it with plastic cutlery but had no problems at all. Both me and DH could not finish ours and said that we would have been fine just sharing one between us. The banana cake was yummy and my DH says the chocolate cake was great too.

Food Stand in Epcot
Frozen Banana
Soft Pretzel
2 Snacks

Never had a frozen banana before so just had to try it. All I can say is very strange LOL. It was not bad but then I cant say it was good either. Just strange. The pretzel was lovely as we only ever seem to get this sort of pretzel at disney. Bought cheese sauce for the pretzel for $1 and it was enough for the pretzel without having to be stingy on the sauce.

Pepper Market Take Away
Tuna Melt, Cheese Danish, Bottle of water
1 CS

It had been a long time since I had a tuna sandwich so thought this would be nice. It was although I only got to eat ½ of it as my DH nabbed the other ½.

Cafe Rix
Italian Cold Cuts Sandwich, Lemonade, Iced Tea
1 CS

Got this to put in the fridge as my DH was rather sleepy (jet lag) so thought he could have it when he eventually woke up. He actually ate ½ my tuna melt and chips and then picked at this the next day. The bread had gone a bit hard by then so he just ate the meats out of the middle.

Coronado Springs Resort October 2011 - QSDP Dining Report
Art of Animation October 2013
Lil_Missy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List