View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Carriedaydream
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Mk is the anomaly as it's the busiest of the 4 so we have a different strategy for it & the tier system in the other 3 do make FP slightly easier not sure when the new HS system starts but I think that will be a 'mare for everyone!
What are your must do's ? If , for instance Peter Pan is, then you need to fast pass him, once the queue builds here it stays big all day- slow loader with small capacity.
For MK i would head to 7DMT, then choose to go left or right & FP accordingly- normally you can get 90-120 mins, from opening, to get a few rides in before you need FP. At Ep we head straight to Frozen, then either choose Test or Soarin & hope to pick the other up later, you are then generally just picking 2 tier 2's to get them used up ! Same in AK but FOP is a must do, Navi not so much. HS, SDD is ok but having done it, I'd choose TSM as my tier 1, if the new system is in place then I'd have to make a decision on whether I thought I could do ToT & RNRRC without one.
SD
Thanks - this was a big help in my planning ! We're going to do 7DMT at rope drop (obviously couldn't get a FP at 30 days for this!) then have FP's for big thunder, splash and space mountain starting at 11 am as couldn't get anything earlier. Not easy to book FP's when you're in work lol.
Carriedaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List