View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ansi41
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tillyjcm View Post
Hi, just seen your post. My Ds is 23 and has Aspergers, I signed a consent form along with him at doctors so I could deal with appointments etc. I’m also his appointee for dealing with his Pip and Universal Credit (someone came out to house to fill in forms to put this in place).

My Ds struggles with forms and taking in information so I deal with them alongside him, making sure he understands. I also make telephone calls on his behalf as this is something he really struggles with.
Thank you, I think I will call at the doctors next week and set this up. I mentioned this at our GP's a while ago as they wouldn't give me a password to order his medication online, but I was allowed to order it on his behalf by phone (presumably because online there is also access to his medical notes). I think the receptionist said that we would have to discuss with a doctor first. I need to get organised with this I think, sooner rather than later x
ansi41 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List