View Single Post
Old 13 Jun 20, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Kidd McFluff
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

What a lovely report! Thanks for putting in the time and effort, it was worth it. It sounds as though you had a wonderful trip and I have enjoyed hearing all about it. We did a similar trip back when 1£ was worth 2$ (Happy times!). We are now planning again for 2021 and I have made note of a few of your choices for further research. I love the idea of staying in the cabins near Flagstaff (we stayed in central Flagstaff for a couple of nights - the railway was noisy but we absolutely loved Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon!).

Disneyland sounds brilliant. How do you think it compares to Walt Disney World? We are keen to try Disneyland and by the sounds of things there are plenty of rides and places to eat. Do you think 4 nights onsite will be enough to see everything with two kids? (11 &13)

Joshua Tree National Park sounded great too. I have added this to our list. Thanks again for the report. I'm looking forward to reading a few of your other adventures!
Kidd McFluff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List