Old 1 Nov 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Your meal at Bubba Gumps looks gorgeous. We really love it there, Nik always has the chicken with extra gravy on the side.

We really liked POFQ when we visited this year (we’d only ever been in the dark before or passed on the boat) and I think it looks a lovely resort. Really excited to be staying there this year.

Pecos Bills looks so good, we love it there.

Great use of snack credits in France, the beignets sound lovely, I am adding them to my list for next year.
Yes I was really pleased with Bubba Gumps this time. Previous trips I’ve had fried shrimp and it just feels like too much grease.

POFQ is our last moderate resort so I really feel we need to try it!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I agree there is no point going to Universal if your not having butterbeer-I would still love to be able to try the hot butterbeer...one day! We had the butterbeer fudge for the first time this year so at least I had a butterbeer fix to bring home😊
I can’t believe you have never had a beignet before, it was great to stay at FQ and sample them frequently-they are even nicer dipped in the strawberry sauce, how were the Nutella beignets?
I could just eat the chicken from Bubbas we did Cowfish for a change so I missed out on the chicken.
We’ve not been to Sassagoula Floatworks for years and back then we didn’t know beignets existed (I think we went for breakfast). We’ve just not managed to get back but I think that was where having QSDP helped as we wanted to try somewhere other than DS.

The Nutella beignets were nice but the original ones were better.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List