col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Never Mind Epricot, I want to ride Splash Mtn again day 10

Tuesday 25 October 2011

So, due to extra magic hours I had the troops up at 7am, ready, checked out and on the way to Epcot for 7.30am..
Chris put Epcot in the satnav and it tells him that the journey is 40 mins - what? Knowing me and my aversion to being late anyway he kept quiet and prayed the sat nav had got it wrong (she had thank god) we pulled up at 7.45 - Yay!

We headed straight to test track and rode numerous times just cos we could as it was walk on for a while..
The boys loved all the cars after the exit, tons of photos here, won't bore you with them all, bit lost on me anyway..
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Jess wasn't a fan of Soarin so we left that today and headed over to Nemo but it didn't open til 9 so it was speaceship earth instead, Jessica is a convert now!
[IMG][/IMG]
Breakfast next, and for some reason no photos of this but it was sunshine seasons again as it was the only place open serving breakfast items,
Today was all about the worldshow case today but as it didn't open until 11am but had a few hours to kill in future world again...
We rode Nemo after breakfast, here's the obligitory shark pic
[IMG][/IMG]
Next up was innoventions - Brandon played his beloved computer games, almost couldn't tear him away
[IMG][/IMG]
Then the kids wanted to play the inflation game..(yes really..)
It was quite good fun actaully, supposed to teach them about the value of money, how to save it, make it, keep it for a target (ours was a holiday, naturally) The kids get to take a piggy bank round to ech 'game' and watch their money grow, they enjoyed it!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
We picked up our mission for later and were on our way
[IMG][/IMG]
And here's a nice calm Epcot
[IMG][/IMG]
It was getting on to 11 now so we made our way towards world showcase and met Marie on the way so Jess had to stop
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
The kids were fascinated with the cranberries
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Continued in next post for more photos!

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014

Edited at 11:11 AM.
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List