View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 19, 05:02 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by doublejay View Post
Can anyone tell me what the price on the gate for a 2 park 1 day adult ticket is please

Universal is the only park we plan to do on our next trip
It will depend on the dates that you want. Looking at your countdown you're going in March and there are 2 prices for the 1 Day Park to Park ticket on the Universal site for March. $179.99, roughly £139, and $188.51, roughly £145.48, both include taxes. Link below.

universalorlando/web...ets/index.html

You can also try undercovertourist to compare prices, I don't think there's a lot between them.

I don't know whether it would interest you but you can buy a Universal 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket + 2 Extra Days FREE (PROMO) from undercovertourist [total of 4 days] for $275.17, roughly £212.46.

Or if you only wanted to do 2 days you could buy the Universal 2-Park 2 Day Hopper Ticket from orlandoattractions.com for £202.80. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...to-park-hopper

Personally I think you will need more than 1 day for both parks that's why I have given the options above, but obviously the choice is yours.

All the above tickets must be used in a 7 day period, including the day of first use.

Edited at 05:35 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List