View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 18, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Last time I stayed at GLA I ate at the Courtyard by Marriott. I can't for the life of me remember what I ate but it was a full evening meal and was very good so maybe another walkable from the terminal option to consider.
Thanks Rachel, I had no idea you could walk from the Courtyard, I'll definitely look into it for next year.

Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
I can’t wait either it’s my first time solo so fingers crossed I enjoy it - I quite like the idea of being fairly selfish with only myself to consider.

I’ll be booking breakfasts at The Wave, Kona Cafe, Trails End, Boma and trying to get a Cali Grill brunch - I quite like the idea of doing a breakfast, skipping lunch or using a snack credit then doing a signature in the evening.

I’ll be reading your signature reviews with interest to see what stays on the list
All great choices, I am a bit miffed that we ended up missing out on Kona. I think a TS breakfast followed by a Signature in the evening is the most sensible use of the DxDP, it's the only way you don't burn out.

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Really enjoyed your previous food report do looking forward to reading along with this one! Quite a few places we didn't get to last trip so liking the insight! 👍
There's never enough days to eat everywhere you want to is there?!
Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
We loved The Wave & Mama Melrose too.

Happily drooling over your photos!

M x
I think I could have eaten at The Wave everyday and not got bored, I really should look into trying breakfast or dinner. Thank you for reading!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List