View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Happy New Year!
I decided I was going to wait until after Christmas to read this without any interruption, I even made sure I had plenty to eat before I started.
Once again I have enjoyed reading along. I know you were a bit stressed with the planning knowing your mam was coming with you-I had a bit giggle at you when her and Nick were ordering the same meal, really it was like getting a bonus meal when she did order differently as normally we would only be reading about the two of you I’m impressed with your snacks especially now you have tried the apples, you definitely need to get the Carmel with nuts on they are the best!
How fabulous that you all got to experience Afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian-I would have loved the PB&J too
I wonder which hotel you will end up in next year...will it top the MK view? We have stayed at Movies and Music and enjoyed our time there, the food halls were ok but nowhere near as great as AoA, I really think it is an exception to the Disney value range. I’m keeping my fingers crossed you get POFQ not only for the amazing food but it’s just so compact and convenient. I really want to try CBR among many other resorts but I think having been spoilt at FQ I’m not sure I like the larger spaced out feel
Thanks again for sharing your food adventure it was interesting to hear your new offsite experience too where will tantalise you to try next year?
Nothing to do with the food but hope you got to wear all your bows...did you end up with any new D&B additions?
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List