View Single Post
Old 20 May 18, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Wow, 21 nights will be awesome. What a fabulous adventure! I love the throwback photos, how cute.

I'd love to stay at HRH sometime, it looks amazing in other people's trip reports and what's not to like about cocktails around the pool

Voodoo donuts looks yummy I'm not surprised you've already made your choices.

The space in a villa will be great and even though it will be different to your onsite experience I'm sure you will love it.

I love the premier inn for the night before, but I've been really dithering about it as the car parking is only up to 15 nights...what have you done about this? Have you just booked the hotel and parking separately or have you gone for the sleep, park, fly? I'd love to see what you've done as it's the last thing that I need to book up.
Hi Abbey, thanks for reading along with my pre-trippe

The Hard Rock is definitely our favourite hotel. We've even discussed the possibility of not doing Disney one year and just staying at the Hard Rock doing Universal and other bits I know you didn't do Disney last year, how was that?

We love the villa, its our second home Every year we've done split stays, so started off at a Disney hotel and then moved on to the villa but this year we've decided to stay in the villa the whole time. Can't wait to get back there!

Yes, i booked the Premier Inn and car parking separately as we are away for 22 nights. I booked parking directly with Gatwick official parking and got a great deal. I booked when they were offering 25% off and I paid £115 for valet parking, which i was very happy with for 3 weeks. They also do long stay parking where you get a shuttle bus so don't know if that is maybe slightly cheaper?

We have done the sleep, park, fly before with the Premier Inn and it worked out 16 nights. So as the parking was included for 15 nights you have to pay £10 for every additional night. We told them what day we was flying back on when we dropped the car off and had to pay them £10. It was very easy to do.

Good luck

x