View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Hi Danielle, I’ve been loving following along on Insta, especially seeing CSR. We’ve recently switched resort and we’re staying there now; I was a bit gutted at first (wanted CBR) but all the new things at CSR look incredible and I am really excited now. We stayed in Casitas last time and I would like to try another part of the resort, but part of me is hoping we get Casitas again as it is better for the buses.

The plane food looks pretty edible for once, we always take a Boots meal deal along too.

How frustrating you were delayed at Atlanta, at least your Chick-Fil-A took the edge off.

I’m so impressed with everything you got done in AK in one morning, especially getting from Festival of the Lion King to the Theatre in the Wild for the Nemo show in the same hour!

You are showcasing the QSDP brilliantly, so much variety, I think WPE looks the yummiest so far. Great to see your trying so much resort QS, shows just how handy having a car is for getting around.

Congratulations on using up all those credits! I was starting to think you weren’t going to manage it.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List