View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 12, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Evening everyone!

I have finally just sat down after dinner, uploading my photos now so all ready for FB and then my trippy Got home late from work due to silly Friday m25 traffic and dropped Scott to his friends as he is out tonight so I didn't get to the gym, but I don't feel too bad as I am all booked on for the new launch of LM tomorrow and I am attempting all 3 in a row so wish me luck!

Amy, I am feeling a bit like you with the kind of bad food I have had this week and lack of gym, but as TAbz has said I think we need to fit in exercise where we can so we feel those good endorphins. It's times like this when I would usually of done a DVD but as my stupid house is still broken I can't even do that and didn't fancy a run as my shins are still hurting from Tuesday for some reason? Come on my lovely we can get back into it from tomorrow, the race is on to your June holibobs and think of those beautiful new clothes you need to wear, and the photopass photos to be with you forever hehe. Hopefully it will be a bit better for you without the pill and with less work, good luck with your studying, you are almost done now

So food for me today:
B - weetabix with nuts
L - cajun chicken and salad with some mixed beans
S - karg cracker, dark choc rice thin and grapes
D - turkey burgers with sweet potato chips and salad
P - naughty nuts I brought home from DisCo...mixed with raisins and chocolate :S Looking through my photos made me want them but at least gone now!

So plan for tonight is wait for these photos to upload then trippy trippy trippy xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List