Old 20 Feb 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Day 5

Garden Grill

We headed off to EPCOT for breakfast, today it was Garden Grill which was my choice. I love Chip and Dale.

Garden Grill is a character dining meal, with Pluto, mickey, chip and dale. They are all dressed up in their farmer dungaree get ups. They come around a lot, we saw each of them three times. The restaurant rotates as well, very slowly and you get some awesome views into the living with the land boat ride.

Food comes out in three stages, first is the fruit

The fruit tastes really fresh and as there was a lot of strawberries I was a happy bunny.

Next is the star of the show, the cinnamon bun skillet. OMG yum! I love cinnamon buns and this is all warm and soft and lovely

They then bring out the skillet of food, it’s bacon, sausage, waffles, tater tots and scrambled eggs.

This was all good and I loved the tots but I’ve also not met a tot I didn’t love

Food and Wine

I managed to get a quick stop in Hawaii for the pork slider

This was pulled pork with a pineapple relish sort of thing

This was really good, and a good size. Quite a good use of a snack credit.

Whilst I ate that my brother headed to the Canada booth to grab the fillet mignon.

He said it was really tasty and cooked nicely, again another good snack credit option during food and wine.

Homecomin

This meal was one I was looking forward to, it was so good last time.

I started with a cocktail, I got the white peach sangria.

This was so good and lovely and peachy, they didn’t skimp on the alcohol either but it wasn’t overwhelming. It was also a massive wine glass full.

I went with the fried chicken sandwich.

This was nice and the chicken is just fab

Dad got the braised short ribs

He really enjoyed them

Mum and bro got the cheeseburger

Again they enjoyed and I might go for a burger when we go next year.

For dessert Mum and I both got the doughnuts. I had really wanted the key lime pie that I had last year but they don’t go it anymore

These were lovely. Hot and fresh just as you’d want. I will admit we looked a bit weird eating them as we tried to not lick our lips.

My brother got the chocolate cake

This looked so rich coming out, which is basically his base level requirement for a good chocolate cake. I’ve just asked him what he thought and he said really good.

Dad got the hummingbird cake

He also enjoyed

I can’t recommend this place enough the food is consistently good and it’s a lovely atmosphere. As it was November we sat on the patio and it was lovely
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List