View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 20, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by be1985 View Post
Thanks so much for your responses. This is truly unlike any other holiday I've booked before!

I'll definitely make all the changes for FPs (swapping HS day, extras on resort day, swapping out the shows). We aren't booking FOP (5 year old isn't tall enough) and as he gets truly freaked out at the Natural History Museum I think Dinosaur would be next level terror so we will give it a miss. Blizzard Beach looks amazing, I might keep that 'off schedule' for now but as our first choice if we finish something early or get bored of the resort pool.

Thanks also for the advice Daffodil about changing plans. Above all else I want us to have a magical time and enjoy being together - which I know isn't going to happen if we are all tired! When I booked I honestly didn't quite understand why people go year after year, but just having read up here I can see there is SO much to do and I imagine each visit is slightly more relaxed.

Teppan Edo remains. Just need something to do now in the very long run up!
Haha definitely don’t ride Dinosaur then 😂 As your little one is 5, you will have to miss a few rides but there is so much to see and do you really won’t mind that.

You can always pencil in an extra HS or water park day and if you do feel it’s too much, then miss it out.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List