View Single Post
Old 28 Nov 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post

I stayed at CBR last year for four nights and have Pop booked for next year. I would always expect amenities to be better at the higher grade of hotel, but on my dates CBR is about £800 more and I don’t think it is worth that. I would maybe think about it for £255 difference that you have seen.

I liked the food options at CBR and was happy with the room. I didn’t like the sprawled out nature of the resort and multiple bus stops as it could be hard to get on or get a seat. We were so far from the main area that I only went there once so the amenities were practically useless to me. There was a smaller place to eat nearby which was nice but not much more than a kiosk so a more limited menu. I think the smaller size of Pop and the single bus stop will work better for us.

I don’t tend to do resort pool time anyway and didn’t use the pool at CBR, but the smaller pools near where my room was were unappealing, I didn’t go to look at the main pool.

I think the theming at Pop is more interesting, I didn’t really notice theming at CBR, just a load of pink buildings that look a bit tired to be honest.

I have a slight concern that the values can attract large college / sport parties, which would only bother me if they are noisy I should add, these parties are less likely at CBR.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List