Old 7 Apr 17, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Laughing at your fear of darth vadar!

A great day yet again! Any day that starts and ends with cake is gonna be fab

Well done on getting these posted live xx
I wouldnt remember any of it once I get home, its my age! It takes about twenty minutes each evening before bed, and I enjoy reliving our day. Looking forward to your trip rachael!

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Another fantastic day Louise ... frozen song a long was Lilly's favourite show we saw it three times, she sung her little heart out and one time I'm sure I saw OH singing a little bit too loudly but he won't admit to it 😂😂😂.
Have a lovely time at cirque I really wish it was something we had done
Ps I think I've just put a pound on looking at those graphic cheesecake pictures 😂😂xx
I literally have put on a pound eating it Im sure Sam! Going to need a million steps a day to shift all this! 😂

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Great day , cake , park, shopping, cake .. And wine.
Sounds darn near perfect to me !
Yes. I think so too!

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Another fab memory filled day. Glad its not just me at the end of Great Movie Ride...

Its good isnt it? Anything with slushy music sets me off these days.

Originally Posted by Aimee10 View Post
Louise I absolutely love reading your post's! I feel like i'm there with you. I signed up just so I could reply to you. We are going out there Monday 17th cant wait!

Just to let you know you can buy the cheesecake factory cheesecakes in either target or walmart for $15.99/$22.99!
Aimee thank you thats very sweet! And thanks for cheesecake tip, but am not sure I need anymore am getting too fat! Glad you have signed up, have a lovely trip xx

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Love the video clip - thanks it brightened up my day. A day that starts with cake and ends with cake and wine just can't be anything other than brilliant.
Thanks Jackie! So lovely you are reading along, I remember you from my last trip report! Glad you liked the video. Xxx

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List