View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 19, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Usababe
Excited about Disney

2nd once in a lifetime trip booked!

Hi
We first went to Disney in the summer of 2017 and I did post our trip on here ( sorry I’m not great on tech and don’t know how to link my posts here) and it was supposed to be a once in a lifetime trip, which it was in a way as we got upgraded from POFQ to The Grand Floridian! We loved our time and couldn’t believe we got to stay at the Grand and tried to fit so much in as we thought it would be the only time we went.
Well last year we ended up going back to a Florida but not Disney, we rented a villa with family and did universal again and sea world and Busch gardens as we only went for a week. That was a vey unplanned trip and although I enjoyed it, I knew I wanted to go back to Disney.
I’m very excited to say this week we have booked to go back next summer 2020 and we have booked 12 nights at POFQ- unfortunately just couldn’t do The Grand prices! We have upgraded to the next dining plan and looking forward to seeing our original hotel choice and riding the new rides since we last went and the alcoholic drinks on the plan are new to us so I’ve already been looking at menus.
I’m sure I’ll be reading and posting lots on here like I did two years ago.
Usababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List