View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

I, too, have stayed in all 3 and would stay in all of them again. My least favorite was Santa Fe but we stayed there pre Cars refurb and it was a bit tired and I found it a bit school canteen like in the dining room but, though it wouldn't be my first choice, I wouldn't mind staying there again.
I think my favourite is the Cheyenne because of the amazing theming. I have stayed there in August and not found the lack of air con to be a problem. I have also stayed there in February with several inches of snow on the ground and not been cold in the room. I found the beds to be quite comfy but I am usually that tired at Disney that I could probably sleep on a washing line
I loved my stay at Sequoia Lodge but I don't think it is worth paying more money for. The distance between it and the other two is negligible, particularly when you consider how far you walk in a day at Disney. We thought we might use the pool when we were there but we never seen to have time.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List