View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 17, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Didgey
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Moz View Post
I traveled to San Diego from EDI Via LHR 2 weeks ago... wine was served with meal, some asked for 2 and were gladly given them
Meal was a tomato pasta dish which was OK, a roll and butter and a lovely chocolate mousse dessert thing... I wasnt drinking so didnt pay that much attention to the drinks trolley to be honest

I was in 54c which was the second back row, on the aisle of a center of 4 seats... bit cramped but I stood for quite a bit as the guys next to me was 6 foot + and his knees and shoulders were half in my seat...seats which are 2x2 on the sides looked like good seats...bit of room between the seats and the window to stretch out

Ba also didnt get my baggage on that flight... I had to return to the airport 24hrs later to collect it as they put it on the following days flight... after I had to go shopping to get essentials

I returned 3 days later on the same route... oh, and BA didnt make my baggage on the return flight either

Glad I am going VA again for holidays next year...
You do know BA dont actually control the baggage handlers?

I have flown both and say in economy they are comparable and similar in both offering and service. Would say BA are actually better in their service compared to that of VA.

Depends where you are flying from as planes will differ as to recommend a seat.
Didgey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List