View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 17, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

We normally travel VA but in August travelled BA for the first time. If I had a choice and money to one side, I would choose Virgin. However, we did receive a great service going out to San Francisco with BA in economy. Yes the seats were a bit old and tatty but the enthusiasm of the cabin crew made up for it. Great service.
On return we flew BA Premium economy. What a let down, antiquated IFE and footrests that did not work. BA PE does not hold a candle to PE Virgin and I was glad I only paid a small amount.
I've also had flights with Virgin where cabin crew were rude and unhelpful. So I guess in a nutshell, you pay your money you take your chance. You get good and bad flights and experiences in economy with most airlines. Much down to the cabin crew, service and the efficiency of IFE etc... My baggage has been lost a few times by different airlines. Not a lot you can do about that.
My personal opinion in economy is there is not much in it. You still sit there for X amount of hours. If BA are hundreds cheaper, it's a no brainer.

Edited at 07:07 PM.
tinytots is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List