cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 15 last day London

Today the last day in London I said I like to go to shepherds bush for the mall and all so to see what the tv centre looked like we where out by 7 and at the centre by 8:30 most of the shops opened at 10 so We just had a walk around and waited.We had a wander and look around the shops. We then went back in to London and went to Tate Moden which was different we walked along the south bank then crossed the bridge walked along the embankment to Westminster and headed back to our hotel.

Here A funny story Athough not at the time at 4 am This Morning our door opened it was A lady that screamed so sorry I thought this room was empty she closed the door and left I got up got dressed went down to reception The lady was on the desk she said so sorry. I said why did you not look on the system to see what rooms where Vacant rather then just letting yourself in to our room we could have both been naked or other please think in futher She was embarrassed but she said Emm ok.

Here some pictures

I will do A Picture Thread at the end of this Trip report
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List