View Single Post
Old 16 May 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Cupcake33
Excited about Disney

I'm in the same position but booked with TUI. Deposit of £1000 paid and balance of 10K due next week. We've decided we aren't going this year so I don't want to hand over the rest of the money and then have to wait to try and get it back. I've already booked another holiday for next August and decided we don't want to go to Florida next year in view of the 50th anniversary celebrations and lots of people rebooking and still unsure of whether there will be restrictions in place which we really don't want. Decided to go in 2022 when things have hopefully settled down. I booked in store and as the stores are shut and I'm hearing of people calling many many times and on hold for hours I emailed my local branch. I didn't expect for one minute to get a response as I know they are shut but within 10 minutes I had a call from a member of staff who was working from home. I am in the process of trying to change the holiday and put the £1000 deposit towards that as I really don't want to lose the money.
Cupcake33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List