View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 20, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
most of the differences I've seen over the various threads (and different forums) mostly came from the activation date of the AP, and how many times the guest had been able to use them

for example, in my case, our APs were renewed online in january/february and we would not have the chance to use them before expiration.
They gave us a 1 year AP to activate whenever we returned (no time limit) as that AP never was used once (since renewal)

the reason I say it's based on the usage that's been made, is because they first made a mistake, and told us that, since we had used our AP for one month, they would give us an 11 month "AP" when we returned. Turns out they were wrong and we never used it, so they changed to 12 months (full validity)

some other posters had upgraded their APs from tickets, and were given credits for durations like 30 days whenever they returned.
some were given credit for the amount of months that were left on their APs (+ the amount of time the parks were closed)

so, basically, they seem to offer based on how much you have used your AP before the parks closed. The more you have visited under your AP, the lower the offer. Some even got as low as a 3 to 5 days tickets for their next visit.
That’s interesting, we haven’t used our seasonal passes which we bought on our last day in October last year. When I email I hope they do a similar deal to what you are suggesting as that would be fab. We haven’t done it yet because we don’t know if it’ll be July or August when we (hopefully) get to visit because if it’s July we will probably need to upgrade them because of blackout dates? We are waiting to see what happens with exam dates next year.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List