View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 21, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
Sorry your trip has been cancelled I am looking at California/ Vegas for November this year as back up in case Boston/ Orlando in September or October doesn't happen, low deposit (£150 total) with BA but i'm not sure whether it's worth the risk given how strict Cali was with restrictions and lockdowns last year.
It is so difficult to know what to do right now.

We have the ‘flip flopping’ of our own government, changing the colours of the various Nations and adding further, even more confusing ones at the drop of a hat.

We have the seeming intransigence of the USA government who do not seem in any rush at all to do anything.

We have the widespread refusal of large numbers of Americans to vaccinate and thus bring forward a decision by their government.

We have the ever changing testing regime with the uncertainty that it brings.

We have the worry about over reaction on any of the above in the event of the inevitable ‘new variant’.

I am out until next Easter (Toronto, Florida) and then, hopefully a rebooking of this one (with variations) for next October.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List