View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaFairy
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Why can’t it be escalated to a complaint?
You previously bought a flight and paid for extras eg seats entertainment etc... ?
You have now paid to upgrade but these extras are included in the flight/seat... ?
Therefore you have paid twice ...
Give customer services the amount that you have paid twice for and request refund... take their name and state that you expect a refund within 5 working days or whatever you feel appropriate...
State you’ve already waited and if you feel it’s appropriate request any compensation
Customer services can help they can take payments so surely must be able to refund.. they will also have a record of all exchanges-web searches etc that you’ve done as well.
2017 we travelled with then and there was a glitch which enabled us to book seats for free... this was flagged on The Dibb but needed to be done soonest...
We were travelling g with friends but he hasn’t been checking and was too busy that evening to ring. Few days later the glitch had gone and when he rang and said he’d been checking etc , they pointed out that he hadn’t ... how they knew, I don’t know but they did meet him half way so they are able to help...
I’m sure one the dibbers is fab at getting queries resolves with TC ... can’t remember who tho but I’m sure someone will be along shortly to help ...
In the meantime keep on at customer services
FloridaFairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List