View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 19, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Update 08/07/19

Wow - I can't believe it was March I last updated this, it's crazy how fast this year is going!

So only a couple of things now, the countdown in the kitchen is down to 8 weeks and 53 days!

All the tickets have been delivered in the post and linked on the appropriate apps, so glad that has been ticked off.

Slight change on getting down to Gatwick, I previously wrote that Josh's dad Gary was going to give us a lift and pick us up when we got home, however he's unable to get the time off when we get back to come get us and we don't know anyone else nice enough to do the job.
So, we had a little play around in the car, I meant with the suitcases , we figured if we put one of the back seats down we can get all 4 suitcases in the boot and one shoved on the folded seat. We know our car on the other side is bigger so no problems there!

Asides from that, this will be the last update before we go, so it'll just be a case of keeping your eyes peeled for the full report when we're back!
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List