View Single Post
Old 6 May 11, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Morning ladies.
Kel - hope your chest has eased up and throat is not so sore. Don't exercise when ill you crazy lady. Gone carbtastic with food for this weekend, so that won't be a problem! I didn't know that William had said that to Kate's Dad - brilliant. They come across as very normal and down to earth people him and Kate. Thank you for the kind words on what I've achieved. Will be pleased once it fits properly. We did Raglan Road, (with Parents) when I first went and loved it. Polyols aren't great are they - why can't an alternative be found.

Rach - bless Lucy, she sounds adorable. They do say some funny things, don't they. Come out and sound all grown up and sensible sometimes. Thanks for the nice words

Nat - hope you're not too drained today. It's horrible when you don't get a good night's sleep isn't it. Although I have a funny image of an indignant Buttons stamping his feet! What happens if you go over on points, do you just claw back from other days?

Kim - Enjoy your quiet weekend. Shame about the cr*ppy scales. Maybe post when you get an accurate figure tomorrow.

Was sad this morning as one of my very closest friends called yesterday to say that she might not make the hen as her dog was really poorly. She took her to the vets last night and then text me this morning to say that she'd not made it. Am sad so for her. She was such a gorgeous little girl and I know how heartbreaking it is to lose an animal. It was her favourite, so I can't begin to imagine how she's feeling today. Just feel so emotional for her. Going to get her a card when I go out and send it her.

Anyway, better get on and pack. Have lists coming out of my ears. Tesco shop last night was monstrous. Dan put all the heavy drinks in the car for me, but still got loads of fridge items. I panic I'll forget things.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Heard the weather was going to be VERY warm apparently. xxx

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List