View Single Post
Old 6 May 11, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Morning girls

I'm still rough as a tree bark (made that one up all by my lonesome and thought it was nicer than a badgers... ) and have no voice! I really do think Alex is enjoying this far too much. Today we are both working from home and so its nice to have Dr Alex with me today. He just baking me some of my low GI scones but without raisins () so that at least if I'm eating carbs they are good ones. No exercise for me today I promise, I know how stupidly foolish of me that was and I suffered for it last night with a tight chest all night and frequent wakes throughout the night where I was struggling to breathe (I sleep with my mouth open and it was getting very dry and sore). Alex says after work we are going to have an 'Orlando' day to cheer me up so we are going to get some dollars, get the mapmans map, do some packing, do the online Alamo check in and watch some holiday DVDs. I do love how excited he is right now about the holiday but I'm struggling to share it as I'm feeling precious diet time slip away from me and feeling like crap, I'm struggling to get excited. I wouldn't want to go if it was today! Anyway enough about me waffling on!

Natalie - sorry to hear you had a rough night hun, its awaful that when you are trying to sleep. I hate feeling like you are about to drop off and then your mind starts wirring or you hear a noise. Very annoying. I must admit, and meant to say yesterday actually but forgot, hope you are good at your sisters! I'm beginning to think your sis is a feeder, lol, you always seem to go over when with her and based on what you dad said to you the other day I'm guessing it might be cause she can overeat herself?! Hopefully it wasn't too bad - what did you eat in the extra 7 points though? I'm hoping you can run it off, thats the beauty of exercise, it covers a lot of sins. Also, great approach with the adjustment of points today too, spot on, you have this stuff down girl! (LOL, how ghetto am I?!)
Awww poor little Buttons rabbit! I can imagine him too, little fluff ball of anger, stomping his feet. I have Thumper in my head now...
Hope work is ok, enjoy your run today, do a bit extra from me will you. OO forgot to say, I tried fresh pineapple the other day for the first time - was very nice actually, not at all tangy like in the tins, was quite impressed. Its 69p in Aldi at the moment for a whole pineapple - bargain.

Kim - Oh, Kim, please stop this silly daily weigh ins. You know what I'm going to say, 6 different readings? Never! This is EXACTLY why you should only do week to week weighs. Are you following this diet to the lette?r because if you aren't then drop the daily weigh ins for your own sanity. You've only really just started back on this diet and I don't want you to get muddled or disheartened by stupid inaccurate daily weigh ins. Alex is sat next to me right now and he's saying exactly the same, no point to daily weigh ins and no other diet plan would encourage you to do this - WW, SW, Biggest Loser - all weekly weigh ins... Be careful also with the Wii fit, they are notorious for inaccurate readings, its rare they are correct - in fact didn't you discover this yourself which is why you bought the scales? The are normally always reading lower than your actual weight.
Anyway thats the last I'm going to say on this but I'll stress to you please only really pay attention to your Monday to Monday ones, thats what matters ok hun.
Glad to hear you have a quiet weekend, that a brilliant thing for you to be able to relax and just concentrate on your health.

Liz - Oh, hun, I am so sorry to hear of your friends loss. I cannot begin t imagine how hard that is for her, its so sad when you lose a furry baby. Its such bad timing for it to happen with the hen do so close but I can understand her not wanting to go and celebrate when she feels so heartbroken, I am so sorry for her and you. Try and not let it get to you hun as I know how losses like this affect you too, you only get one hen do and its important you enjoy it.
Glad to hear you have a carbolicious weekend planned! When is it all kicking off? Whats the schedule of events? Right, thats enough recommendations for me for Raglan road, think we'll deffo have to pay a visit. Great news about the weather being warm, that will just add to the fab time you'll have! Its over cast and a tad gloomy here so not convinced its going to be nice oop north but I'm happy to sacrifice the northern weather so its nice where you are! Gosh, I'm so excited for you! I simply can't wait to see you pics! When is Dan having his stag do and where?
Take care ok - no drunken misbehaviour! Well, ok, maybe a little as it is your hen do!

Rach - Awww bless Lucy, they are such great kids Rach, you should be very proud. Oh I love spiderman too, what an awesome ride! I do like Rock n rollercoaster as well but it has a tendancy to bang my head a bit and so I fell out with it last time, but ToT, OMG I love ToT, its the one ride that ALWAYS scares the heebie jeebies out of me every time from the min I get in the queue. Thats Alex's favorite ride.mmm I love the cinnamon rolls too, they are mahoosive in the Main street bakery too!

Sarah - well done on your training and exercise and well done on your losses, thats pretty fabulous and you must feel amazing. Bless your mum and I'm sorry to hear about your nan, I didn't know she'd passed away, its always hard to lose a loved one, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Righto girls off to do some work, hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Take care and be good. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List