View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lorimac
Serious Dibber

Congratulations! What an exciting year it will be for you!

There are so many options for you.

We went to Florida for our honeymoon and spent a week in Orlando and a week in Clearwater, which was a great contrast.

We have also done a split stay with a week in Orlando and a week in Marco Island.

Both beach stays were great for beaches, sight seeing and were much more laid back than theme park hopping in Orlando and so were a great contrast.

But you could go for something completely different and maybe do a few days in New York, then down to Florida.

Or a East to West coast stay, incorporating NY, Orlando, with LA or Las Vegas ... the list goes on!

If I were planning this for you (and I LOVE planning holidays!), I would look at how long you want to go for, what your budget is and what elements are important:
Sight seeing
Relaxation
Theme parks
Nature/ adventure

From that are there any specific places that you would really want to go to.

Are there any must does like WDW Victoria and Albert meal, Amtrak train ride, helicopter over Manhattan...

Then I would start looking at options that tick your boxes and fit within your timings and budget.

Fabulous project to plan and I hope you have a great time doing it.