View Single Post
Old 20 Oct 16, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamcatcher
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rataouille92 View Post
I emailed! I got the invoice through but the contract didn't get through so emailed Joanie to get it sent over again

Aww that is lovely! Ex dresses are always bargains but look good at the same time.

Thanks i will look into the hair

I have emailed some car companies to see if someone can take us so fingers crossed i can get a good rate!

Do you know if it is easy to find Joanies office on cocoa beach? Obviously it is a huge beach but no idea if its easy to find? I know you haven't been yourself yet but with you driving there i was just curious?

Thank you! Please keep me updated with your planning xx
Lovely, sometimes there can be a delay due to time differences or if Joanie is conducting a wedding , but she always responds xx

Have looked at Google maps and found the office which has car park behind then straight onto the beach xx We are stopping what looks like just up the road at La Quinta x

The drive looks like its approx. a hr away so will spend day at beach the day before hopefully xx

Will keep you updated and let me know how your getting on

Going to get rings hopefully in Dec/Jan xx

Anything else I can help with just ask if I know I'll answer lol xx

OMG just seen my countdown not looked in a little while
dreamcatcher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List