View Single Post
Old 21 Oct 16, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rataouille92
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
Lovely . was it clean and comfy there , and how far is Joanies from there ? xx

Rataouille - Glad you've got your transport sorted xx See its slowly coming together xxx

As for rings haven't decided yet , going to get advise as engagement ring is a trilogy ring with 3 diamonds on so need to see what will look ok with it xx

OH doesn't want a ring really as not a jewellery guy , but have said just get a cheap one for ceremony and that will do , and more to spend on mine xx

Good luck with your dress shopping xx let me know how its going xx

Need to try mine on make sure can still fit in it lol xx its at my friends house at moment but after Xmas is going off for a clean and steam then dress shop will hold it and pack it for me on day when I pick up which will be probably day we fly xxx
It is scary that from Sunday how much i have organised! I just need to sort out the deposit for transport but they said no rush

Your rings sound lovely! I can't decided whether i want a plain band or one with diamonds in.

Same as my OH he hates jewelry and he keeps saying it will be weird to wear a ring.

Thank you! I go tomorrow so i will let you know how i get on

Aww i am sure it still fits! What are you storing your dress in to take on the plane with you?
Rataouille92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List