View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
We love Blaze! I love the fact that you can create your own pizzas and I just throw every vegetable on offer at it for mine

I'm not a burger eater, but the rest of the family enjoyed the burgers from there.

Polite Pig opened just after we left last time, so didn't get to try it. However, our daughter is really sensitive to smoked food as it just turns her stomach. Even walking past Flame Tree BBQ in AK makes her feel ill, so if we want to try PP, we may have to pop in on our own this time.

Not long for you now!
Interesting, thanks
I'm not a burger fan either but the rest of my tribe do like a burger so they will no doubt try.

As for Polite Pig, we were on a flying visit to Disney Springs in October and we walked past Polite Pig and it did smell smokey now you mention it...

I know you are a bit of an expert in all things dining, I was wondering if you knew if there is any kind of list of all new Disney eateries (QS and TS) since about Oct 2016, or know any other new ones off top of your head?

Yes, not long - but these holidays come round quickly! Yours will be here before you know it!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List