View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Interesting, thanks
I'm not a burger fan either but the rest of my tribe do like a burger so they will no doubt try.

As for Polite Pig, we were on a flying visit to Disney Springs in October and we walked past Polite Pig and it did smell smokey now you mention it...

I know you are a bit of an expert in all things dining, I was wondering if you knew if there is any kind of list of all new Disney eateries (QS and TS) since about Oct 2016, or know any other new ones off top of your head?

Yes, not long - but these holidays come round quickly! Yours will be here before you know it!
Thanks. Sounds like PP will definitely be a meal without our daughter if we want to try it. Kids are 16 and 18 so old enough to be left alone, and it's quite nice having just a bit of time alone together.

At D-Luxe, you only get a burger and drink for a QS credit, no fries. You can get them for a snack credit. I'd recommend getting them to share as they're a good size portion and the burgers are big too.

I don't know of a specific restaurant list, but the Dibb timeline lists all new park attractions and restaurants, so it would be worth having a look through that: https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/timeline.php

I've just added my ADR and FP days to my dairy and ADRs are next month which makes everything feel much closer! Only booking BOG and also the family feast at Pizzafari, so shouldn't take too long

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List