View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 17, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

We like the hopper tickets- especially when time is tight as you can always nip to catch a night time show else where if time works out well. Also- I would say that at the moment it's tricky to get a full day and night out of Hollywood studios so you may do a few hours in the morning at one park and then the rest of the day/evening at Hollywood studios. I can never make non hoppers work for us but I know some people have no problem. I think I'm reluctant to limit my flexibility having had sickness mess up plans before, the hopper aspect meant we at least could visit the parks we missed on the sick days. We did a 12 day trip on our first visit and managed all the Disney parks, a water park, mini golf, fruit picking, seaworld, us/Ioa, Busch gardens, ice hockey in Tampa and a couple of days with some of the party missing with sickness. We had a blast- I'll see if I've got the Itinery somewhere to see how we did it. We were a bit slower than you'll be as we had a 2 year old and a 5 year old with us.
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List