View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Delmonico’s Steak House

This was another new try for us tonight, this is a chain restaurant but there is only one in Orlando.

My parents had visited here on their trip to Orlando in 2018, they said it was amazing and such good value for your money.

Again Daniel & I decided to share our meal, which I am glad we did as the portions really are huge, the waiter even suggested that all of 4 of us share the starter as it was a big portion but we got two portions to share between the 4 of us.

Bruschetta Pomodoro
Grilled Italian Bread brushed with Olive Oil & Garlic, topped with Provolone, Tomato & Basil.

As you can see you get three full size lengths of Ciabatta bread, the picture doesn’t really do this any justice as this was honestly the best bruschetta ever, it was really garlicky which I love IMO you can never have too much garlic, we did finish the whole portion and I even picked at mum and dads leftovers, which I later regretted because I was too full for my main lol.

We also shared a bottle of wine between the 3 of us (dad was driving).

Sliced Sirloin Steak
One pound (16 oz) of Choice or Better Sirloin with Cabernet Mushroom Sauce & Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

Both mum and dad chose this, and omg it was amazing. I tried a little taste and instantly had food envy! It was one of the nicest bits of steaks I had tried and mash potato was great, I am not sure what they do to mash in the USA, not matter what I add it at home I can never get it to taste the same
this was such a good meal.

Chicken Prosciutto
Penne Pasta, Grilled Chicken, Mushrooms, Prosciutto, Greens, Red & Green Onions w/ Asiago Cheese Sauce.

This is what Daniel and I shared, the pasta bowl/ plate was literally the size of a serving dish. It was massive, but it was so good.

We tried hard but barely made a dent in this, considering we hadn’t been eating much I think it was a bad idea for us to choose both a carb dense starter and main, but I am glad we did as it was really tasty.

The total bill came to around $140 with tax and tip.

After dinner we decided to play a round of Mini Golf, we drove to the Pirates Cove on I-Drive.

Just as we got to the 3rd hole, the heavens opened and it was chucking it down and none of us fancied getting soaking so we headed back to the front and they gave us a “rain cheque” so we could come back another day, after about 15 minutes of driving the rain cleared up .. typical.

We didn’t fancy driving back to Golf and none of us were tired, so we decided to go to Celebration.

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List