VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Day 5 Continued

Dinner Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic package HS

Photo from earlier in day before the rain

First time here. We usualy do Mama melrose fantasmic package but food and service were poor last time and I fancied a change.

We were in the Frozen sing a long when the heavens opened. It was raining so heavily. As a result no one was leaving and we couldn't get out to go to our adr.

We checked in late. They were running behind anyway as no one was leaving the restaurant. It was chaotic with people trying to shetler.

We were seated at a small table but the location was fine for getting to the buffet and characters. Server was very good here again

The characters were dressed up in halloween costumes. Most come to the table and they give you a ticket to go up to Minnie where there is a photopass photopgrapher. We were sittng nearby so went up when there was no line.

It is noisy in here, tiled floor and a lot of families in. It feels like a diner.

The buffet was huge with lots of choice and very clean with staff cleaning and refilling. A lot of the staff here were older and very friendly a couple of cms chatted to me. There was soup and salads to start. Then carved meat, fish and lots of vegetables. There was an area for kids with nuggets etc.

Then a separate section with desserts.

Dd had diet coke. As I was on DDP I could have a cocktail so had a madical star with a glow cube $15

I personally really enjoyed this buffet as there was lots of choice and lots of veg. I did have 2 platefuls. DD was telling me off for how much I was eating!

DD managed to find stuff she would eat - mac and cheese, sweetcorn, nuggets and potato barrels.

I had sprouts, green beans, roasted veg, salmon, ilapia, carved meats.

Desserts were all nice enough, cookies, cupcakes and two pudding and custard type things. DD was happy with what she chose. I had a carrot cake, some fruit and apple cobbler and custard.

Cost was $62 each plus $15 for my coctail. An eyewatering $148.04 plus tip or 2 TS plus tip

I enjoyed it and would do again. Obviously is loud but all the staff were nice and the characters fun and there was lots of food to chose from.

My Minnie photos are still on my photopass, need to transfer them.

Think it was our most expensive 1 TS meal.

They gave us 2 paper tickets for fantasmic at 7.30pm. We got good seats in the reserved section.

Starbucks again HS

Cup of free water for me, Starbucks do the best free water

DD had a venti java chip frappuchino for a snack credit $5.99 plus tax $6.38

Total Day 5

Breakfast food court 1 QS $19.56

Lunch me 1 QS and 1 snack $26.60

Starbucks 1 snack $5.63

Lunch DD 1 QS $23.42

Dinner 2 TS $148.04

Starbucks 1 snack $6.38

Total day 5 $229.63

dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List