View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Getting to know the DIBB

Vienna House Dream Castle TAXI and extra magic hours

Sorry for the long title. We’ve booked the Vienna House Dream Castle for August and have been reading about the ‘scrum’ for the shuttle bus. We’ve stayed here before, twice, but I genuinely can’t remember an issue with the shuttle bus but this was maybe 9 yrs ago. So I’m wondering if anyone uses a taxi service to travel from the hotel to the park in order to avoid the scrum, if so, how much is the usual cost please? We’re also buying the annual pass which gives the extra magic hours (early magic hours) and some people say that the hotel shuttle doesn’t start til 8:30am which is when our EMH start. We plan on getting up early to avoid the huge queues in the hotel at breakfast (have seen pics online) so we will be eager to leave the hotel early. If you can give us any info regarding anything I’ve mentioned or anything else that you think might help then we are all EARS 😂 we usually go to Florida but hoping to get a couple of DLP in this year and make use of the annual pass 👍🏼 Thanks so much for any help xxx

Edited at 05:39 PM.
Disney_Dreams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List