View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Veniza
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Disney_Dreams View Post
Apparently the shuttles start at 8am which will help. Still, any other help is much appreciated x
Hi,

I have found this forum helpful, but never needed to post, but registered specially to respond to this

You definitely made the right choice with the annual pass with extra magic hours. I found last August busier then previous trips and we paid to upgrade to the extra magic hours.

You can get into the main park from 8 (into mainstreet, not into the lands) and into the studios from 8:30. If possible i'd try to get there for 8ish to make sure you are in and ready to go when the lands open, or you can find yourself at the back of a big queue for the gate. Though if the shuttle leaves at 8 you should get there 8:10ish hopefully.

They begin to let other people in to the main park at 9:30, so the rides that are already open (for EMH) get busier from around then. Take some big thunder mountain fast passes as soon as the machine comes online, around 9:30 i think, if not before.

The shuttles have been hit an miss for us in the past, mostly on the way back.

Options for the way out are:

1) walk next door to the Explores hotel (you'll need to check this to be sure) as it is the first set down/ pick up and you should be okay for getting on.

2) this might be frowned upon, but you could walk across to the Santa Fe hotel, this is not too far of a walk depending on ages of your group. The Disney hotel shuttles will be more frequent and start earlier. If you miss a bus on the way back I'd consider this also as you'll be standing at the bus stop for ages waiting on the shuttle to the dream castle.

I'm staying in the Dream Castle in July, we will have a car, but might consider the shuttle depending on who is awake/ not. If I remember I will come back and update you.
Veniza is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List