Old 31 Oct 18, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotscraig
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Scotscraig's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It was great reading about everything you ate, even if you did enjoy it all. I think your method for eating a Napolean is brilliant, shame it doesn't work perfectly all the time.

Interesting to read your thoughts about DDP and falling out of love with the food. Have fun on your next adventure. Hopefully you will share some of it with us.
Thanks for reading and your comments Abby. My wife thinks I have been a bit too critical in some of my comments and looking at it again, I probably have. I have really enjoyed the dining plan over the past 4 years and we have tried a lot of places we would never have eaten at had it not been for the plan. At least 3 or 4 of the restaurants this year were as good as we have ever been to in terms of quality and the quick service food this year was of a pretty high standard, as were the snacks.
Food trip report Oct 2017 with DDP
Food trip report Oct 2018 with DDP

DL 1995, WDW 1998, 2001, Sheraton Vistana Villages 2012, Sheraton Vistana Resort 2014, HRH/WL 2015, WL 2016, AKL 2017, SSR 2018, Newport Bay DLP 2019, Sheraton Vistana Resort 2019
Scotscraig is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List