View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
hotos of my room at ASMovies last year, pre-refurb (I would expect that the other All Star resorts pre-refurb would look similar to this...)

we stayed at all star sports and the room were identical they just have different themed decorations. There were a few niggly things like the location of plug sockets/no usb /no coffee maker and the rooms do look dated but its all things the refurbs are meant to be addressing. We really enjoyed our stay and loved the fact that the resort is very compact. The refurbs started at movies which should b done by January its then meant to move onto music and finally sports but there have been delays and no real info on dates of when it will actually done. As they are the rooms are basic more like a offsite motel and don't have any wow factor compared to other disney resorts but I would have no problem staying there again esp if there are only 1/2 of us as we really only use our room to sleep.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List