View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 13, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I am so pleased to see that MK wasn't crowded,there have been several stories going on about how busy the parks are, I think your photos speak volumes, as does the accuracy of the dibb busy day guide.

The only cs places really worth visiting at MK are be our guest and Columbia harbour house, but for those paying for meals I think the plaza offers better value for money for a few dollars more. I know there is no way we could do counter service only for any length of time, even wpe gets old after a while...

I agree with you that flying fish isn't a romantic restaurant, but it makes up for the lack of romantic atmosphere in its food. It is very good indeed IMO. I actually think one of the better 1 ts places for a romantic evening meal is grand Floridian cafe, if you get a table towards the back in there you are far removed from the hustle and bustle. Kouzzina has always looked a bit frenetic to me...but not our sort of thing anyway.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List