Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Erm I’ve accidentally on purpose this afternoon come up with an itinerary covering the Schwarzwald region and Alsace over 7 nights with a stay at Europa Park in one of those fab looking hotels 😂 my excuse is it will be cultural and I can speak French and German so obviously educational for Eva 🤪 .. the housework is now pushed back to Sunday ... whether it becomes reality is anyone’s guess 😊😊(this is how my Orlando obsession started)
Yes! Planning is free obviously Well at least it starts that way... Thanks for following (+everyone), your plans sound great although I now worry I'm a bad influence

Will be doing a by category scoring of the experience at each of the 3 parks (rides, food, theming, value etc.) and intrigued to know which comes out on top.
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List