View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 15, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caspdex View Post
It always amuses me when people quote the TGV as 9 mins. If you miss one it can be nearly two hours for the next one . Even getting to the station at CDG can be quite time consuming, as can be getting to your final destination from Chessy station. If anybody has ever managed to get from Arrivals to their Hotel in under 30 mins using the TGV I would be very surprised.
nope, never managed that, even arriving at the Easyjet terminal at CDG (15 minutes walk from the train station in the same terminal building). When I used to take the TGV from CDG to DLP, I'd factor about one hour from my plane landing time, to catching the TGV - i've done that in less, around 35 minutes, but then theres the 10-minute journey on the train, so thats 45 minutes, then the walk or shuttle to your DLP hotel from the train station at Marne la Vallee, at least another 10 minutes. So just about an hour at the least, by that time by shared or private shuttle I'm checked in at my DLP hotel, got my park tickets, and am on my way into the parks .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List