View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
Finally have booked my San Diego trip after years of wanting to visit (literal years, I was a huge Top Gun fan as a kid ha ha)

We’ve 5 nights there at the end of a road trip, and are staying at Humphrey’s Half Moon Bay on Shelter Island.

Love the look of the place, and the fact there’s entertainment on of an evening if we want to partake.

Just about getting our bearings as to where everything else is, and what exactly we want to do - apart from relax ha ha.

I’m so excited!
I’m so excited for you, too! 👏😃 I’m glad you are finally getting your chance to visit. I have talked to a lot of people who first became interested in coming to San Diego because of Top Gun. It’s been good advertising! LOL

I am sure you will enjoy your visit, there really is a little bit of everything here to do. Please let me know if there are any questions I can help answer as you start planning.

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1047941
Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List