View Single Post
Old 25 May 22, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
We are back! Anthem of the Seas oh wow, I think it is my favourite ship since 4 different RC. My husband prefered Sympony of the Seas

Its beautiful ship and we love go back again with Anthem of the Seas but we booked placement as we want 2024 as no dates available.

However, Norway fjords - so beautiful, very stunning place and we were so lucky to had beautiful weather, only small raining after we got back in the ship from Grieanger.

Stavanger - when we arrived at port, as their bank holiday, we enjoyed to watched their country clothes and parade. oh wow

Olden I think it is my favourite place. We went to sky lift up to 3,000 feets. Oh wow, it is colder there and what a beautiful view of mountains with snowing and beautiful veiw of fjord. We decided went to cafe and had a latte to looked over the beautiful veiw. After that we went to bus hop on hop off as we got discount because we used sky lift.

Wow beautiful place. When we were on ship around 11 pm the sky was light and beautiful colour red wow but i was gutted I fall sleep and missed out 4 am to see sunshine.

My family love this ship and my son was shy but we cannot believe to see his confidence that he went to 70's dance and he was dancing with all group. Good show too.

We played bingo on last day sea and we surprised that it was really good for disabled like us deaf but the screen was fab.

I feel blue this week because we all had a great times.

Lovely staff and lovely people stopped chatting with us
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022

Edited at 11:44 AM.
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List