View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 22, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
fiona88
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by 80skid View Post
Oooh exciting times, how many guests do you have coming?

A travel theme sounds lovely, how are you incorporating that? X

Sorry I realised I never replied to this, it's all over now we had around 90 daytime, upped to 120 in the evening, we had about 30 staying on site with more close family and friends coming back on the Sunday for a chill out day, the whole thing was just perfect. Everyone said how different it was.
For the theme we had pictures from our various holidays as backgrounds in the invites and on the welcome sign / seating chart. Then each table was named after a location we'd been to, with a photo of us at that place as the table card. We used ordinance survey maps punched into leaves as table confetti and rolled to make cones for the throwing confetti, and some little wooden planes/passports/compasses scattered on the tables.
However, my now wife infiltrated with little gold dinosaurs so it became a weirdly mixed theme

How is your prep going?