View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 20, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Lola View Post
Yet another way to skim more money off paying guests. We won't bother
And yet it's not ridiculous either. I book a local photographer for a family session every trip because I'm big on photos basically, and admittedly we would normally book for a bit longer, but spending $200 on an hour with a photographer to get the images (not prints) is pretty reasonable for a good family photographer. Amazing photographers are more. 40 minutes for $100 is not a bad price point on that scale.

My only concern is are they allocating more experienced PhotoPass photographers to these appointments, because you can walk down Main Street on any given day and pass both a PhotoPass photographer who is excellent and could work well privately but prefers to work in the park AND someone who has had basically a day of in-house training and now is set off to work. I would be disappointed if my paid for session had some of the rookie mistakes we've experienced over the years. (Those mistakes actually don't bother me when they are ordinary PhotoPass pictures. We can almost always queue up again if we check the app and they aren't keepers.)

I'd give it a whirl, and I'd love to see what you get, Tiggerbelle! I hope you get that shot you want and can have it big on your wall to smile at every day.
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List