View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 19, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Universal & Disney Deluxe - COMPLETE

I love reading the dining reports and so have decided to do my own for my upcoming trip. I will try to post each day otherwise I think I might forget what is what.

My counter says 17 days this morning but it feels like it is a lifetime away as I am currently revising for my final exams for my masters. Exams will be over by Tuesday and then I have nine days to complete my 10,000 word dissertation, I am currently on about 4,000 words...

This trip we have decided to do both Universal and Disney. DH likes Universal a bit more and it was time to revisit, we were going to do the whole 12 days there but I managed to sneak in five nights at Disney. We are flying Club with BA and will be staying at Royal Pacific Resort in Universal and Yacht Club with deluxe dining plan whilst at Disney.

So far we have booked (or planned for those not bookable) the following, although I do tend to tweak plans once there so it could change. I am trying to find a CRT pre park opening breakfast but no luck so far.

ETA: I am tweaking the list as I go along so it matches what we actually do and will be a better index.

Breakfasts

Leaky Cauldron
Dennys
Chef Art Smiths (Sunday brunch)
Cape May Café

Lunch

Bubba Gump
Margaritaville
Mythos
Cheesecake Factory
Beaches & Cream
Tony's Town Square (Festival of Fantasy dining package)
Tusker House
Ale & Compass

Dinner

Vanda
Panda Express
Hot Dog Hall of Fame
Toothsome Chocolate Emporium
The Palm Orlando
Jakes American Bar
Be Our Guest
Tiffins
Yachtsman Steakhouse