Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by fairyella View Post
Another great day. Got to love the AK secret entrance 😊
Its fab huh? Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
2 hours standby for FoP at rope drop?! I think it's safe to say we won't be riding it on our trip this year (unless by some miracle we manage to snag a FP!). Just madness, but great it means the rest of the park is that much quieter, walking straight on Everest is a win!

The jungle trek looked brilliant, we have never done this so will definitely make a note to do it this year... Charlie will love it!

So funny that it rained... I made the comment on Vicky's TR just yesterday that it always rains at AK!

Ok I have to ask... for someone who hates cheese so much how can you so happily eat mac 'n' cheese?! It looked delicious to be fair though!

Such a lovely evening at Disney Springs, so many gorgeous photos! That pizza looked immense, pretty much exactly what I would order! So excited to finally try them and see what all the fuss is about!

What a great day, loving this report so much (as always!) xxx
Oh I do hope you manage to get a FP. At least if you do have to queue you can utilise child swap!

Can't believe you've never done the jungle trek! Def worth doing!

Hahaha ALWAYS! Without fail!

LOL. You know i'm weird with it. I don't mind mac n cheese and pizza, but it can't be too strong. I know i'm weird.

You have to try a Blaze, so tasty!

Thanks for reading along and all the lovely comments xxx

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Great day and you had great luck with the buses! Unfortunately we didn’t
Yeah, we were very lucky! Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Love your leopard print dress!

I've never seen the tigers so quiet at AK before, we'll definitely be heading there early this year.
Thank you

Yep, good time to go! x

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Another Great day/report & perfect timing. I was grumpy this morning cos Scottishnellie finished her report yesterday so you cheered me up. Thx! 😀
Aww hahaha happy to be of service Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by Helen0705 View Post
Another great day
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
Thanks for sharing another fab day!
Thanks for reading! x

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
They have lots of cats at DS Rachael, the valet guys feed them! They keep the vermin down. Looks like you had a great day. X
I did hear a rumour like that! Glad they are being looked after! Thank you for reading x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List