View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Day 3 ~ 1900 Park Fare, Food Cart HS, Wolfgang Puck Express

Day 3 ~ 1900 Park Fare, Food Cart HS, Wolfgang Puck Express

Breakfast was 1900 Park Fare. This is a character breakfast and is also a buffet. We found the buffet's worked best for us with fussy kids. There were a few extra options here to the normal buffets such as:

Cheese Blintz - with Warmed Blueberry Sauce and Whipped Cream Toppings

Smoked Salmon Lox - with Capers, Chopped Hard-boiled Eggs, and Diced Onions

Floridian Strawberry Soup - with fresh Strawberries and Whipped Cream

Classic Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce

Mine and Noah’s food from the buffet

I had classic eggs bendict, cornedbeef hash, tater tots, bacon, cheesey scrambled eggs and carved ham. I really enjoyed all of this particularly the cornedbeef hash. Everything tasted fresh and hot too

Chris then took Noah to choose more food … he came back with this

Cheese and gummy bears, plus another pot of syrup (he spilled the last one )

Now all the characters had been I went to get some more food. I wanted to try the strawberry soup but for some reason I didn’t, could really kick myself for forgetting! Everything I had was lovely though.

I think it was a Mickey waffle with strawberry compote and cream and a bread and butter pudding with custard which were all lovely, again I wished I'd left more room for the sweet stuff

Everyone really enjoyed the food here, the kid's particularly like the gummy bears! It's definitely a place we'd visit again. The character interactions were fab here too.

We used 5 TS credits

Food Cart in Hollywood Studios

First food cart we all got ice creams as we were very hot. I did take pictures of these but for some reason can't seem to find them anywhere ?

Caitlin and I had strawberry lemonade, Thomas and Chris had an orange lolly and Noah had a Mickey Ice Cream.

This was 5 snack credits

We were all peckish before we left in the afternoon so we stopped off and got the kid’s their first taste of American popcorn, which they all loved. In vhindsight we should have got them one each but we didn’t! We also got a Mickey Pretzel and a coke to share. The popcorn was lovely and became a firm favourite for the kid's they preferred it much more to our popcorn at home, I must admit it was lovely.

This was 3 snack credits

Wolfgang Puck Express

This had been on my list and taken off several times. We had a 5pm ADR at Beaches and Cream, however, everyone wanted pool time so I cancelled it and we decided on here. There was no queue at all in Wolfgang! Normally this would have been fab but when no one knew what we wanted it kind of put us under pressure

I opted for:

Rotisserie Chicken - Garlic Butter, Rosemary and Mashed Potatoes - $16.

Chris:

Spaghetti and Meatballs - Torn Basil and Parmesan - $16

Caitlin:

Cheese Pizza - - $11.50

Thomas and Noah:

Crispy Chicken Tenders – with French fries - $13

Now this classed a QS restaurant, however, food is served on china plates not paper plates and the meals are brought to the table.

We asked for an extra plate for the boys to share their meal which wasn’t a problem. We all opted for fountain drinks.
We all really enjoyed the food in here, it didn’t feel like we were eating at a quick service restaurant. My chicken was so juicy and tender and the mash was beautiful. Chris really enjoyed his spaghetti and meatballs. He said the sauce wasn't too overpowering and the pasta was perfect. The kid's loved their meals too. It’s definitely somewhere we would visit again. Noah loved how stringy the cheese was on the pizza

This was 4 QS credits

Snacks: 8 USED – 121 LEFT
QS Credits:4 USED- 51 LEFT
TS Credits: 5 USED - 60 LEFT
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List